A Grounded Approach to Natural Health
Rooted provides a comfortable space for people interested in exploring natural medicine for:
- Pregnancy & Baby’s 1st year
- Depression or anxiety
- Irritable bowels
- Food allergies
- and more
As a primary care facility, we offer Naturopathic Medicine (including its modalities: Botanical Medicine, Clinical Nutrition, Intravenous Vitamin Therapy, Hydrotherapy, Lifestyle Counselling, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Acupuncture andCupping). We also offer a variety of lab tests including blood work, saliva hormone testing and food allergy testing. We believe natural health and Western medicine are complementary and that our patients are best served when they have access to many resources. On that basis we seek to work with your medical doctor and other healthcare providers.
- To co-operate with the healing powers of nature.
- To address the fundamental causes of disease.
- To heal the whole person through individualized treatment.
- To teach the principles of healthy living and preventive medicine.