On May 26th the Ministry of Health (MOH) amended their directive so that health clinics like ours are now allowed to reopen following specific protocols and protocols set out by the MOH.
What does this mean?
In short, Rooted will re-open to the public as of June 2nd.
- In-office naturopathic appointments will resume June 2nd
- Acupuncture appointments will resume June 2nd
- IV appointments will resume June 5th
- Online/virtual appointments will continue to be offered
We will be following some new procedures at the clinic to minimize community contact and appreciate your patience and understanding as we move into this next phase!
- All patients will be screened by phone before their appointment and on arrival to the clinic for COVID–19. If you screen positive you will not be admitted to the clinic and will have to rebook your appointment.
- Please do not come early to your appointment. If you do arrive early please wait in your car in the parking lot until your appointment time
- Please bring only yourself if possible, leave spouses and/or children at home.
- Please DO NOT come into the clinic if you do not have an appointment. If you require supplements please call ahead to arrange a pick-up time
Our online booking will be modified shortly to reflect the above changes. If you would like to book an appointment in the office you can give us a call at 705-792-6717.
We look forward to seeing you soon!