Yup, that’s right. Mistletoe has been used for almost a century, especially in Europe.
Mistletoe for Cancer
The effects of Mistletoe for patients with Cancer are many, including:
– better tolerability of chemotherapy
– reduced susceptibility to infections
– prolongation of survival time
– increased quality of life
– increased performance
– increased appetite
– reduction of nausea and vomiting
– improved emotional well-being
– reduced depression and anxiety
– alleviation of tumor-related pain
All of these things help people feel a whole lot better during their cancer treatments.
Cancer Care in Barrie
Come chat with Dr. Becky Lee, ND, our cancer-focused doc at Rooted to see if Mistletoe is right for you. Book your free 15 min introduction with her to chat.
We’re here to help!