Thanks for your interest in the position at our clinic!
We are a full-service, full-scope naturopathic clinic in Barrie, Ontario. Our clinic is well-known within our community and our NDs are very busy. We need a new grad to join us and help with excellent patient services.
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org attention Dr. Whitney Young, ND
This is an employee role under the mentorship of Dr. Whitney Young ND and Dr. Katie Rothwell ND. You will join a busy clinic that houses 5 NDs, 2 IV staff and 2 admin staff. Patients with a wide variety of concerns come to the clinic with a focus on women’s health, thyroid health, and children’s health.
Key duties of you will have include:
- 40 hour work week
- Monday – Friday, every other Saturday.
- 1 evening a week
- Patient Interactions (20 – 30 hours per week)
- ND patient consultations
- Performing therapies for Dr. Young & Rothwell’s patients (e.g. acupuncture, IV therapy, B12 shots)
- Acute visits for patients of the clinic
- Covering vacation days of ND and admin
- 1-3 IV shifts a week
- Administrative duties
- Very occasionally filling in for front desk duties
- Networking, Research & Marketing Activities (10 hours per week)
- Networking meetings with allied health care practitioners in the area
- Conducting public lectures (in office and out of office)
- Write articles and blogs for local publications and the clinic website
- Create videos and content for social media
- The ND must be a member of the College of Naturopaths of Ontario
- Be a new graduate
- The ND must be motivated to be a compassionate practitioner and an energetic team player
- The ND must display strong organizational and time management skills
- The ND must be certified to perform IV therapy, along with all necessary requirements to practice IV therapy in Ontario, or working on obtaining this in the next calendar year
- Have your prescribing licence or registered to write it in the next calendar year
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Monthly salary
- Plus performance-based bonus structure to be discussed at the interview
- Complementary registration for Dr. Rothwell’s thyroid courses, Dr. Young’s Infant courses
- Two weeks’ vacation
- Yearly “Confident Clinician Membership” for your continuing education
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com attention Dr. Whitney Young ND.