Are you Super Frustrated with your Picky Eater?
We will solve the 3 BIGGEST STRUGGLES moms face when feeding their little ones
- Getting Stuck in a Rut – you want quick, healthy meal ideas and easy prep-ahead tips and tricks.
- Are They Getting Enough? How much do they need? What kinds of foods should they eat? What’s the right way to feed them?
- Picky Eaters – How do I prevent a picky eater or deal with one? How do I get them to eat veggies, meats, sauces or foods that are touching?!
- The Bowl Sandwich Builder – My mom’s version of a sandwich
- The Munchkin Manual – Your quick portion guide for kids 0-4
- The Lunchbox Builder – Easy reference to pack their lunches
- Quick Snackie List – We love snacks!
- Toddler Tea Time – Fun ways to enjoy meal time with your kids again
Investment: $47 (Value of $450) for the 2 Part Course
2 Videos and manuals included.
The Rut Reversal
- You often feel like you’re in a rut, you’re stuck and don’t know what to do next.
- Your life is so busy and trying to juggle all those balls in the air is tiring!
- Trying to decide what’s for dinner is just another task that pushes you over the top.
- Use my 3 step quick Rut Reversal to always know what to cook and not only be motivated but inspired by your past and your future – (you’ll know what I mean!)
Munchkin Meal Manual
- You have always wanted to do things right. And now this applies to how to feed your kids.
- How much do they actually need? What are appropriate portion sizes?
- How much water should they be drinking?
- What nutrients do they need more of? What’s the right type of diet?
- I’ll sort through all the research for you and show you the best way to feed them in The Munchkin Meal Manual.
The Picky Eater Plan
- Your kids will only eat “beige foods” – noodles, bread, cheese and nuggets.
- This is super frustrating for you but you don’t know what to do about it.
- They won’t try new things, they don’t like when foods touch or are mixed together.
- You want them to eat more veggies and meat but have no idea how to do it without losing your mind!
- Use The Picky Eater Plan to get them to have an Adventurous Appetite